Monday, September 12, 2011

I live in the robbin' hood.

They say majority of crimes happen by those who know you - so when my apartment was robbed, it shouldn't come as a shock that we knew who stole more than cookies from the cookie jar.
Life will go on right? Good thing we don't believe in cutting off someone's hand anymore when they steal...

So, last year I was writing to you about an ex-roommate stealing my razor blades - and this year the theft in my apartment has escalated to a misdemeanor. It's crazy, when I was younger the biggest crime I witnessed was someone eating grapes in the super market. Now, there are literally people I know (**cough cough ex roommate who stole my razor blade cough**) who married someone to get their visa - can we say ILLEGAL?
So the moral of this story is:
  1. Lock your doors
  2. Trust them as far as you can throw them
  3. Don't do anything illegal, it will come full circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...