Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The New York Shoe Box

Also known as an apartment in Manhattan. I guess everyone would live here if it was affordable, since smelly subways and crazies walking next to you is appealing. I mean really and the real estate agents have to make a small fortune off of their so called "no fee" apartments. Some of the apartments I've seen are atrocious, but can you imagine - having two days to move and you start to convince yourself that you can share a bathroom in the hallway with two neighbors in a six floor walk up (yes those places exist and are on the market). Seriously, the rat infested apartments should be discounted since more than one thing is living there at a time -- what you think is a studio is really a three bedroom convert.
If you can't tell I'm having a moment - and I have a blog, why not merge the two :)
Welcome home:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...