Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane ... or the Metro North

One of my dear friends is (dare I say) leaving the city. She is one of the most interesting people I know and she accepts the fact that I am perpetually 10 minutes late to all our meet ups. I met her through a mutual friend about a year ago, but in this short time frame she's miraculously chopped my mile time by :30 and more importantly, she continuously believes in me.
Of course, I'm coming to the age where I realize most of the things my parents told me were true. Like the ever popular, "you never have more that five true friends" (emphasis on true) and I'm glad to say this lady is a true friend. Anyone that will be ink friends with you IS A KEEPER!
(for those of you non-Harriet the Spy fans, I've included an ink friend connection pic). More than that, she's constantly motivated and is always up for a run in the park (even at 6:20am!). I'm telling this story with lots of parentheses because there are lots of things in between - connectors that have to be called out as such because otherwise you'll think I'm just describing any ol' buddy.

All in all, she never knows how far she can go because she has no expectations of stopping. Good luck my dear friend, write to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...